5 amazing benefits of Mulethi Powder
Mulethi Powder or Licorice Powder has been traditionally in use as an ayurvedic remedy for health and skin related problems for generations. Although more commonly known to relieve cough and sore throats, its numerous other health benefits are seldom discussed. Licorice Powder solves digestion problems and liver disorders. It can also improve respiratory issues and diabetes. As a skincare remedy, its antibacterial properties cure pimples and acne. It is also a good alternative for a moisturizer as it keeps the skin soft and healthy. Indus Valley Licorice Powder for skin prevents aging. It can also remove tanning and blemishes. In short, it has the power to cure any kind of skin infection from the roots. Adding Mulethi to your diet would strengthen your immunity.
The top 5 amazing benefits that you can get from using Licorice Powder during winters are:
- The cold weather often gives us a sore throat. You can mix some Mulethi Powder with warm water and sip it as a winter routine. It is suggested that you drink the mixture in an empty stomach.
- Dry skin during winters turns out to be the biggest worry for all. Naturopaths have been suggesting multiple pastes and face masks made from Mulethi Powder to cure dry skin. Licorice Powder for skin reduces redness of the skin and also relieves rashes. Adding lemon juice or orange peel mixture to your face masks/ packs would give you faster results with a fresh fragrance.
- Licorice Powder is rich with antioxidants, which delays aging of the skin. Regular usage of face masks made out of mixing herbs and oils with Licorice Powder for skin can protect you from damages caused by oxidative stress. It makes your skin feel baby soft as the amino acids present moisturize and hydrate the skin from deep within.
- It brightens and whitens the skin. The minerals and acids present in Mulethi remove tans and solve irregular toning issues. If you are looking for natural products over chemicals to treat hyperpigmentation, then Licorice Powder would be your best choice. For best results, you must apply it regularly.
- Consuming Mulethi strengthens the immune system which is has become necessary considering the raging worldwide pandemic. You can have it with honey and ghee to revive your immunity level. It will also protect you from many infections and allergies. It helps with indigestion, urinary tract disorders, diarrhea, and other similar problems.
Mulethi Powder for health:
- Drink the tea twice a day.
- The tea will lower your stress, anxiety, and depression. The pandemic has been a tough journey for everyone, therefore, having this tea will help your mind and body to relax and start a stress-free day.
Take 1 tbsp Mulethi Powder and add it to 1 cup of water and let it boil for 5 minutes.
Licorice Powder for skin:
- Take 1 tbsp Mulethi Powder and add 1 tbsp Aloe Vera gel. Add 2 tbsp Cucumber juice and mix it well.
- Apply it all over your face and let it rest for 10 mins. Rinse it off after 10 mins.
- You can apply this daily and this face mask will help you to cure all the skin problems.
We hope this article will help you to come closer to nature and start using non-chemical treatments more. Particularly this year, when health problems have become primary consideration for all Indus Valley’s Licorice Powder for skin can reduce all your skin and health-related issues from the roots.