What Is Reverse Diabetes? How To Cure It Naturally?
Many people find the words ‘Diabetes’ and ‘Disease’ intimidating. Nowadays, many people are diagnosed with diabetes around the world. As per World Health Organization, the number of people diagnosed with diabetes has increased from 108 million to 422 million in 2014.
Diabetes is a severe condition caused by high blood sugar levels. It occurs because the body is unable to make or utilize its insulin. Insulin is a hormone that enables sugar or glucose from your food to enter the body, giving you energy.
But with the help of ayurvedic medicine for diabetes, treating diabetes has become easier. Read further to know the symptoms, causes, and their natural cure.
What are the symptoms of diabetes?
The symptoms of diabetes entirely depend upon your blood sugar level. However, some people with type 2 diabetes or prediabetes might not experience any symptoms. Type 1 diabetes symptoms can become more severe.
The signs and symptoms of type 1 and type 2 diabetes include amplified thirst, persistent need to urinate, excessive hunger, sudden weight loss, fatigue, slow-healing sores, frequent infection like gums or skin infections, vaginal infections, and so forth. Type 2 diabetes is common among people who are over the age of 40, whereas type 1 diabetes develops at any age.
What are the causes of diabetes?
Type 1 diabetes can be caused due to environmental factors and genetic susceptibility. However, the cause of type 1 diabetes is unknown to many. In prediabetes or type 2 diabetes, your cells resist insulin, and sugar builds up in your bloodstream. Although the cause is still unknown, many link it to being overweight.
How to reverse diabetes with natural remedies?
As per some studies, people can reverse diabetes by diet changes and weight loss. Additionally, you can hold your blood sugar levels with ayurvedic medicine for diabetes. Below listed are some natural home remedies for diabetes.
- Mango leaves: Mango leaves are one of the most effective home remedies for treating and managing diabetes. After sun-drying the leaves, you can grind them into a powder. Then, you can add the fine powder to water and consume it daily in the morning and evening.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek is used in the kitchens of India in several gravies and curries. This herb is beneficial for lowering blood sugar levels, improving glucose tolerance, stimulating the secretion of glucose-dependent insulin, and so forth. You can take some fenugreek seeds and grind them into a fine powder. After the grinding process, you can mix the powder in hot or cold water every day. Additionally, you can consume fenugreek seed powder by adding it to milk too.
- Correcting mineral deficiencies: Many people with type 2 diabetes are mineral deficient. It means that they lack minerals like chromium and magnesium. Collard greens, kale, broccoli, and chard are rich in chromium and magnesium, whereas whole grains, peas, beans, nuts, and seeds can be used for treating these mineral deficiencies.
- Restrict the white stuff: Many people enjoy foods like biryani and plates of pasta. But you must reduce your intake or restrict the white rice, white sugar, white pasta, and so forth. When you eliminate the white products, you prevent the increase of your blood sugar levels and insulin levels, or else it will result in insulin resistance and weight gain.
- Indian gooseberry: Indian gooseberry is also known as amla. It is rich in vitamin C and keeps your glucose levels balanced. You can either consume raw Indian gooseberry or consume it with water daily. You can mix one cup of bitter gourd juice and one tablespoon of amla juice to consume it with water. You can even take a cup of water and mix two tablespoons of amla juice. Then, you can consume the drink on an empty stomach each morning.
Now, you can consume the ayurvedic medicine for diabetes since you know all about it and how to reverse it. For sure, following the natural remedies, exercising, and consuming ayurvedic will naturally cure it and keep your blood sugar levels normal. Most of all, don’t forget to consult your ayurvedic specialist about the medicine.