A Beginner’s Guide to Java in Hindi
Java is a high-level object-oriented programming language. It was developed by Sun Microsystems and allows the principle of “Write Once Run Anywhere” (WORA). It means that one can run a Java program multiple times on java supported platform after compiling without the need for recompilation.
Java is tested, refined, and extended by a community of Java developers and architects. Java has consistently evolved over the years and is designed to enable the development of high-performance applications for a wide range of computing platforms. With applications being available across heterogeneous environments, businesses can improve end-user productivity, provide more services, and enable better communication and collaboration. It will also reduce the cost of ownership for enterprise as well as consumer applications.
What are the Benefits of Using Java?
Java is widely used because of the following benefits that it enables.
- Simplicity of Learning: Learning java is very easy as the syntax is similar to C and C++ programming languages.
- Platform Independent: Java has its own virtual machine and is capable of converting the code into bytecode that can run on java supported platforms.
- Object Oriented Programming Language - Java is based on objects that imitate real-world scenarios. The four pillars of object-oriented language are Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction, and Encapsulation and Java support all of these.
- Security: Java is much more secured than other programming languages. Iy has its own box that handles its execution. Also, it does not support pointers and multiple inheritances that lead programs to crash and cause ambiguity.
- Multi-threaded - Java supports thread. It essentially means that you can execute multiple tasks together by occupying much less memory.
- Efficiency: Java uses a JIT (Just In Time) compiler that utilizes the best of a compiler and an interpreter. This makes it much more efficient.
What is Java Used For?
Java-enabled the developers and coders to consistently upgrade their models to remain competitive with modern technology standards. Some of the areas where Java is primarily used are:
- Developing server-side applications for HTML forms processing, stores, online forums, polls, and more
- Creating a customized application or services by combining multiple applications or services
- Writing powerful applications for:
- Mobile devices
- Remote processes
- Wireless modules
- Consumer Products, and more.
- Running software developed on one platform on virtually any other platform
- Creating programs that can run within a web browser and access the available we services.
Why Should You Choose Java in Hindi?
Most of the online and offline programs and courses available today are in English. Sometimes due to language barriers, some learners face difficulty in learning the subject in the best possible way. Therefore, learning Java in Hindi is a much better option for those professionals who are more comfortable with Hindi as compared to English. For these professionals, a program when delivered in Hindi will enable clarity of concepts and a better understanding of code, syntax, and logic.
What is The Best Way to Learn Java in Hindi
Java is among the most popular programming language because of its ease of learning. Depending on what you want to achieve with Java, the time taken to gain relevant knowledge and skills will vary. The learning curve also depends on individual ability and circumstances. Essentially, it takes anywhere between six to eight weeks to learn the basics of Java Programming. Beyond that, depending on the career path and job role you want to achieve, you will have to learn the specialized skills required to fulfill that role. But, most fresher level jobs would not immediately require knowledge of specialized skills. Therefore, one can say that you can learn Java and become job-ready for fresher roles in six to eight weeks. There are various courses online that could help you learn Java in Hindi efficiently.
Some of the common enterprise skills that are required by Java Professionals are:
- Enterprise Java Bean (EJB)
- J2EE framework
- XML, Xquery, XSL
- Linux/Unix Windows Platform and Solaris
- Oracle database SQL and JDBC
- Java XML Parsing, Coding
- Service-Oriented Architecture
- Perl and Python
- I Text for RTF Generation
- Java-based Web services
- Java Servlet Technology
Roles and responsibilities of a Java Developer
A Java developer is expected to perform a set of tasks and to take up certain responsibilities which are as follow:
- Develop Program Architecture: Program architecture is the key function that gives an overall vision of what needs to accomplish from a project. Java developers are required to present this architecture given the proficiency they have with Java.
- Requirement Gathering: Before working on a project, a Jave developer needs to gather requirements from those involved in the planning process. This includes working closely with the stakeholders and Project Managers along with other java developers. This phase will also include prioritizing tasks, determining the scope of work, and finalizing the course of action.
- Development: This is where the Java developers get to implement their core skills, i.e., actually writing down the code, testing, and amending the code.
- Testing: As the features get completed, Java Developers test and debug them. The goal is to ensure that all the features work as they were intended to.
- Deployment: The deployment phase involves transferring the code to a live environment. The code should be fully functional before the developers start deploying it. The changes that have to be made will be made in the testing phase. Changes after deployment would require reverting and redeployment.
This brings us to the end of the blog on Java in Hindi. This blog covers the basics such as why Java is important, how to learn Java, where is it applied, and more. Having knowledge about Java is very crucial. Recruiters today are looking to hire individuals with Java programming knowledge and prefer if an individual has worked on projects prior to starting their career. The jobs available in this market are growing rapidly and basic knowledge of Java will take you a long way in building your career as a developer. The salary offered to an individual with Java skills is also increasing rapidly.