What Is The Best Natural Supplement For Constipation?
5 Effective Natural Remedies for Constipation
What is constipation? What causes constipation? What are its symptoms? What are home remedies for constipation?
Find the complete answer for your question below with ways to relieve constipation naturally.
What is Constipation?
Constipation is not a disorder; it is a sign. Constipation is a position of the digestive way. You are experiencing constipation if you have any bowel changes than usual, it takes a long time to reach the stools, and the seats are solid.
Persistent constipation is rare bowel changes or painful passage of stools that continue for many weeks or longer. Constipation is recognized as having less than three bowel actions a week. Prolonged constipation makes more than even straining take this to have a bowel movement. Therapy for chronic constipation depends on the underlying reason.
In most states, constipation happens because the large colon intestine has occupied much water from the colon's diet. If food in the digestive tract moves slowly, more water from food will get absorbed by the colon, which results in dry and hard feces and Defecation (emptying the bowels) can be very painful, and in some serious cases there may be symptoms of bowel obstruction. You should seek urgent medical care if there are other symptoms with constipation like vomiting, rectal (anal) bleeding, abdominal pain and cramps.
What Causes Constipation?
1. Medication: some medicines like Antacids, and medicines which contains calcium or aluminum or diuretics (ex. blood pressure medicines or calcium supplements) may cause constipation.
2. Diet: Eating food which contains less fiber rich leads to constipation. And not consuming foods like green vegetables, fruits rich in fiber (ex. oranges, and whole grains). Also, eating more high fat meats, prepared foods, some dairy products and eggs, or sweets high in sugar may cause constipation.
3. Excess use of laxatives and enema: Continuous use of laxatives and enema make the bowel to become dependent on them and affects the bowel movements.
4. Lack of exercise: Less physical activity (sedentary lifestyle) or bedridden due to prolonged illness or surgery may cause constipation.
5. Holding back for long time: Ignoring an urge for too long to have a bowel movement can cause constipation.
6. Some Medical conditions: Some disorder like diabetes and blockage in the intestines, stroke, and hormonal imbalance like hypothyroid can lead to constipation. Another medical condition which is related to constipation is called IBS (irritable bowel syndrome). IBS is a digestive tract disorder which have symptoms like diarrhea soon after eating food, constipation, and abdominal pain.
Some other temporary causes of constipation are stress, routine disturbance, and pregnancy. Constipation during pregnancy is faced most often by many however which will be relieved after delivery. Travelling long distance may also affect your bowel movements.
5 Effective and Simple home remedies for constipation: Natural Laxatives
1. Lemon juice: Add one lemon juice to one glass of lukewarm water and add a spoon of honey and pinch of salt in it. Drink it early in the morning or evening. It works as natural laxative and stimulates the Gastro intestinal system and helps relieving constipation. Like lemon juice Vidalista 60 also works best for ED.
2. Fennel seeds: These are commonly called as “soaf” in Hindi and are available easily. You can take half cup of fennel seeds dry roast them and then grind them, store this mixture in airtight container and use one tablespoon regularly with one glass of lukewarm water early in the morning. Fennel seeds help in proper digestion, constipation, bloating of abdomen.
3. Fresh or dried figs: Figs are rich source of fibrin which is important for good bowel movement. You can have fresh fig with skin if it is available. Dried figs are also equally healthy and help in relieving constipation. You can make paste of almond and figs by taking 2 to 3 almonds and figs, soak them in water for one hour and then remove skin of almond and then grind and make paste of almonds and figs. Take this paste with one spoon of honey at bedtime.
4. Castor oil: It is one of the natural laxatives, and it excites the small and big intestine, which can reduce irregular constipation. Take one spoon of oil straight on an empty stomach, but it has a fresh taste, so you can take it, combining it with fruit juice. And you can view effects in just a few hours, but you cannot apply it for a more extended period as it has consequences. Many men use kamagra jelly uk or Tadalista 20 mg to treat their ED problem.
So please don’t use it daily. 5. Grapes: it is vital in fibrin, which is insoluble and benefits in good bowel action. Take fresh grape juice or consume grapefruits. If fresh grapes are not available, eat raisins drenched in water for a day or two. Eat the soaked raisins with water on a vacant stomach in the morning. Activated you is another solution for the problem. Check here How To Take Activated You.
How to prevent Constipation?
1. Drink water: Drink at least 3 liters of water in a day. Dehydration is the leading cause of constipation and by consuming more fluids there will be very less chance of getting hard stools.
2. Warm Water: Start your day by drinking warm water in the morning.
3. Vegetables: Include all the green vegetables and fresh fruits in your diet especially food rich in fiber which helps good bowel movement.
4. Avoid Laxatives: You should avoid using laxatives or enema on regular basis else body will get habitual to them leading to inactivity of bowel movement.
5. Avoid excess intake of caffeine it may lead to dehydration and hard stools.
6. Check on the dairy products some people may have problem with dairy products
7. Do not wait for too long after you have urge to go bathroom.
8. Avoid eating food which is dry.
9. Try and consume fresh fruit juice at least once a day.
10. Avoid eating leftover food or one day old prepared food as it may affect your GUT and leads to indigestion or constipation.
When you should visit doctor:
See your physician as early as possible if you have following situations:
1. Your bowel habits have changed.
2. If you see blood in stools.
3. If you have severe stomach pain or severe pain while passing stools.
4. If you are losing noticeable weight recently without trying to lose weight.