BOD INCUBATOR: WHAT IS, FEATURES & WHERE TO BUY
BOD INCUBATOR (BIO-OXYGEN DEMAND INCUBATOR):
BOD Incubator or also known as Biochemical Oxygen Demand or BOD (Bio-Oxygen Demand) incubator was developed for laboratories or demands that need exact temperature control for incubation work, determination of the level of pollution, efficiency of treatment systems, insect biology studies, among the most varied applications. This equipment used to incubate vials for the determination of BOD (biological oxygen demand) and sample incubation in general.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF BOD INCUBATOR:
Digital microprocessor controller with PID system and auto-tuning, has 4-digit LED display with 0.1°C resolution for indication of process temperature (PV) and Set Point. PT 100 temperature sensor. Programmable timer for up to 9,999 minutes, every 1 minute.
Heating through stainless steel armored tubular resistance, easy to replace. CFC-free, sealed unit refrigeration. Silent ventilation system with hot and cold forced air circulation in the vertical direction, providing homogeneity inside the chamber. Safety thermostat against temperature rise and automatic shutdown of the refrigeration system. Thermal insulation in expanded polyurethane on all walls, including the door, which ensures little loss of temperature to the external environment. Automatic lighting when opening the door.
Inner chamber coated with pre-molded polymer that prevents corrosion. External cabinet in carbon steel sheet with anti-corrosive treatment and smooth epoxy finishing (painting). Mounted on leveling feet that allow for easy product leveling and movement. Blind door with magnetic seal.
Internal water reservoir that provides relative humidity through natural evaporation. Adjustable and removable shelves in carbon steel with anti-corrosive treatment and finishing (painting) in smooth electrostatic epoxy in white.
FEATURES OF BIOLOGICAL OXYGEN DEMAND (BOD) INCUBATOR:
Digital microprocessor controller with 4-digit display with a resolution of 0.1°C, with PID system, with indication of the process temperature (PV).
- Temperature range 4°C to 70°C (other temperatures on request).
- Temperature accuracy: ± 0.2°C
- Temperature uniformity: ± 1°C
- PT 100 temperature sensor.
- Heating through tubular resistance, shielded in stainless steel, easy to replace.
- Sealed, CFC-free refrigeration.
- Safety thermostat against temperature rise with automatic shutdown.
- Silent ventilation system, with hot and cold forced air convection in the vertical direction, providing homogenization inside the chamber.
- Polycarbonate panel with indication of functions and on/off switch.
- Adjustable and removable shelves in carbon steel with anti-corrosive treatment and finishing (painting) in smooth electrostatic epoxy in white.
- Thermal insulation in expanded polyurethane on all walls, including the door, ensures little loss of temperature to the external environment.
- Inner chamber lined with pre-molded synthetic material that prevents corrosion.
- Refrigerator-type external cabinet in carbon steel sheet with anti-corrosive treatment and smooth epoxy finishing (painting). Mounted under leveling feet, it allows for easy product leveling and movement.
- Blind door with magnetic seal.
- Volume range: 120 to 1000 liters (others upon request).
- Dimension range (WxDxH): 450 x 450 x 600 mm to 800 x 800 x 1550 mm (others upon request).
- Sealed compressor with 1/5 Hp power, CFC free.
- Electromechanical thermostat protection system.
- Safety fuse.
- 220V network power (specify), 50/60 Hz.
WHERE TO BUY & TO KNOW MORE ABOUT BOD INCUBATOR:
The Yatherm is a leading and most trusted provider of BOD (Bio-Oxygen Demand) Incubator to meet the various requirements that this equipment demands, aiming to provide the reliability and robustness that customers need. You can visit “yatherm.com” to contact Laboteck's expert team for any kind of help. You can buy high quality BOD Incubator with latest technology at best price.