How To Set Up Brother HL-L2360DW Wireless Printer?
The Brother HL-L2360DW is a definitive, budget-friendly, monochrome laser printer for home or small office use. Made entirely for the workplace, this compact printer comes with an up to 250-sheet capacity tray that connects with ease via wireless networking, Ethernet, or Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface. It prints black and white documents at up to 32 ppm. Printing is now feasible from compatible mobile devices over your wireless network with this superb printer. Its automatic duplex printing also helps in saving paper.
In this blog, you will find the Brother HL-L2360DW Printer's best features, which will help you understand why it is better than the other ones. Along with that, you will see the steps for HL-L2360DW wireless setup and its functions.
Main features of Brother HL-L2360DW Printer
Known for its best quality range and affordable price, Brother HL-L2360DW Printer comes with various excellent features. Some of them are mentioned below –
- Gives Fast and high-quality output
- Convenient in handling paper
- Flexible connectivity
- Toner save mode
- Easily print two-sided documents
- Convenient mobile device printing
How to configure Brother HL-L2360DW Wireless Printer?
Setting up your printer to Wi-Fi is an easy process. You can now do it without any technical assistance and follow the guidelines online. For how to print envelopes on brother hl-2270dw printer wireless setup, you need to follow the steps mentioned below –
- Place your Brother HL-L2360DW Printer close to the router connection. You can use the Up and down arrow key to choose your network connection and then select WLAN, and click OK. Now you need to select your WPS/AOSS and tap OK. Press the ‘Up’ arrow key when WLAN Enables. Your Wireless Setup Wizard will be initiated.
- Once the printer control panels display Press Key on rtr, press and hold the WPS or AOSS button on the wireless router for a few seconds. The connected status indicates on the printer control panel. Now, Press, OK. Finally, you will know how to set up brother HL-L2360DW wireless printer.
Brother printer no paper error might appear on the screen during the printing process. If that happens, you can reset the brother machine, which may resolve the issue. To reset the brother machine, unplug the power cord from the AC power outlet for approx 10 seconds and then plug it back in.
Steps to use Brother HL-L2360DW in Wireless Network
For how to connect Brother Printer to Wi-Fi or HL-L2360DW wireless setup, you need to follow the steps mentioned below :
- First, you need to place the printer near the router connection so that it lies within the network range. Use the Up and Down arrow key to select the network. Now, Tap OK to apply the changes. You need to then select the WLAN and click OK. Choose the WPS/AOSS option and again press OK.
- Press the up and down key to accept when “WLAN Enable” appears on the screen. If you want to cancel, then you can press the Back/Cancel option when it displays Press Key on rtr, press and hold the WPS or AOSS button on your router for a few seconds. Now you need to tap the UP arrow key, and the brother printer will automatically begin to detect your wireless connection. Try to connect the printer to your wireless network. The status will be displayed as “Connected.” The brother printer will print the wireless status report.
- If it is not connected successfully, note the error code printed on the Wireless Status Report. Now you need to click OK. To start performing the printer functions, you should install the drivers for the Brother Printer. Even if you use the USB connection in your printer, driver installation is necessary for a network connection.
Download and Install your Brother Machine's Software
To install the drivers, load the installation CD-ROM into the CD drive. If you do not have the installation CD, you can also download the drivers from the web.
For Windows, Mac, Android and iPhone:
For Windows: the installation screen will appear on your computer. Choose your printer model and language to connect the Brother HL12360DW printer to Wi-Fi. Select install printer driver, and click YES to accept the license agreement. Click Allow on the User Account Control Screen. Now, follow the instructions displayed on-screen to complete the driver setup. Wait until the driver installation completes and try printing in your Epson printer to ensure proper connectivity and installation of drivers to note the Brother HL L2360DW wireless setup.
For Mac: Double-click the brother printer icon on the desktop. Now, click the Start Here OSX twice to install. Select your printer model, and the download screen will appear when you select the Start Here OSX icon. Now you need t double-click on the downloaded file to start the driver installation. Follow the instructions carefully displayed on-screen to complete the installation of how to set up brother HL L2360DW wireless connection network.
For Android: Tap the settings icon or swipe down and tap the Cog icon to access the settings menu. Now tap Connections and then Wi-Fi. If your Wi-Fi is turned off, then turn it on and then find the network name (SSID) you wrote down earlier, and now tap Connect. The wireless connection setup is complete if ‘Connected’ appears under the Network name (SSID) you selected. Download the Brother Iprint&Scan for Android devices for free from Google Play.
iPhone: For your iPhone, tap the Settings icon and then tap Wi-Fi. If your Wi-Fi is turned off, then turn it on, find the Network name (SSID) you wrote down earlier, and then tap OK. Enter the network key (password) you jot down earlier, and now tap on Join.
The wireless connection setup is all done if a checkmark appears next to the Network name (SSID) you selected. You need to download the Brother iPrint&Scan for iOS supported devices, including iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, for free from the App store.
Some Common Issues of Brother HL-L2360DW Wireless Setup and How to Fix It
While using any device, there might be chances when it doesn’t work correctly, and there are many possible causes behind the issues that arise. Such troubles come when you are printing on your brother's machine or during the HL-L2360DW wireless setup. Some of the common problems are:
- Brother Printer HL-2360DW drum error
- Trouble setting up the Brother HL-2360DW Printer wireless in windows
- Changing Wi-Fi network in Brother HL2360DW Printer
- Brother Printer cartridge for HL-2360DW not working
- Brother machine stopped printing
These issues are not hard to fix. You can follow some simple troubleshooting steps to fix them.
- Brother Printer HL-2360DW drum error: There could be several reasons if the drum of your Brother HL-2360DW Printer isn’t working. However, you can resolve the issue by first ensuring that the printer is on and active. Next, you need to open the front cover and press and hold the OK button for about three seconds. Once the printer control panel screen displays the Drum unit, press OK and uses the Up arrow key to perform a drum counter reset.
- Brother Printer cartridge for HL-2360DW not working: This might be because of its validity. You can change your Brother Toner cartridge and then reset it. To reset the Toner Life End, open the front cover and leave it open. Now turn the printer off and hold the Go button while turning the printer on. All panel lights should be on and now release the go button. Again, press the go button two times and pause. All panels light should be on. This time, press the go button five times. The toner light should be off. The paper light should be on or flashing. Close the cover, and the ready light should be the only light on.
- Brother machine stopped printing: If the printer stops printing, you can turn off the device and turn it on. Now try printing again. If the problem still exists, then check if the USB cable is connected securely. Also, make sure that the media roll compartment cover is closed.
We figured out various steps to configure and use the Brother HL-L2360DW Wireless Printer in this given blog. We also covered the Brother HL-L2360DW printer features and how to download and install the Brother machine's software on Windows, Mac, Android, and iPhone. We also explained the easy process to Brother HL L2360DW Wireless Setup and how to set up Brother HL-L2360DW wireless connections on Windows and Mac.