Fix Company File & Network Issues with QuickBooks File Doctor
QuickBooks File Doctor is a tool that allows you to resolve some types of QuickBooks errors. It is a tool that launched in QuickBooks 2016. Updated versions are utilized to verify, analyze and solve errors that arise in the company file.
You can use QB File Doctor if you identify data damage or if your screen displays this: “6000 errors that restrict you from accessing a certain file”. QuickBooks File Doctor is a convenient gadget that you can use if you experience errors regarding the software program.
If a user is facing any problem opening a QuickBooks company file or you come across a 6000 series error during the opening of a company file, then you need to resolve the issue by using the File Doctor Tool to protect QuickBooks Company File Damages as soon as possible, if not, it will become QuickBooks unrecoverable error. QuickBooks File Doctor Tool not only protects the damaging of data but also helps in fixing QuickBooks Network Errors.
QuickBooks File Doctor help in fixing the following issues:
- The problem in opening the QuickBooks Company file and get any of the mentioned QuickBooks error messages: Error Code 6150, QuickBooks Error Code 6000-82, QuickBooks Error Code 6000-305, QuickBooks Error Code 6000-301, QuickBooks Error Code 6147 or QuickBooks Error Code 6130, etc.
- When you are unable to see or have a null or lost Customer List, Vendors List, or employee in your QuickBooks.
- Network-related errors while opening QuickBooks over a network or set up for multi-user (H101, H202, H303, or H505 error).
- Completely damaged company files that are not opening, but sample company files (or other files) are easy to access.
Important things to keep in mind before using QuickBooks File Doctor
- If you have an existing File Doctor on the desktop, then first uninstall it and after that, install the updated version.
- The QuickBooks versions that released after the year 2015, have a Built QB File Doctor into the software program. So, it is recommended to use the outside source QuickBooks FileDoctor instead of the internal source tool.
- QuickBooks File Doctor helps in solving errors: QB error 6000 and damage that is restricting you from opening your company file. The use-case for the internal tool is more accurate.
Suitability of (QFD) QuickBooks File Doctor
This tool offers a QuickBooks Built-in tool for users with Windows version QuickBooks 2016 version for Desktop and following versions. QuickBooks ‘Desktop’ File Doctor was another tool back in time.
QuickBooks File Doctor tool is not a suitable version of the QuickBooks application for MAC users.
Drawbacks of the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool
- The mandatory QuickBooks Company File size should not exceed more than 2GB.
- A safe and secure internet connection is important for uploading the company file.
- Log-in as an Admin.
- Network Connectivity analysis and repair option doesn’t correctly work if you have many QuickBooks versions downloaded on a single desktop.
This article has covered approximately every information and instruction regarding QuickBooks File Repair Doctor. If you still get any problem or want any professional help or guidance, you can freely contact this number: 1-877-349-3776.